20 Apr EPIC Miami Coaches Profile: Jil Deviscour
Jil Deviscour takes some time out from being hot out in Miami to answer some quick questions with EPIC Hybrid Direct. Check out what she had to share below!
1. When did you start coaching at Epic Hybrid Training? And which location do you coach at?
I started coaching in Miami about 8 months ago.
2. What is your home town?
Cologne (Köln), Germany
3. Did you do any physical activities/play sports growing up? If so, what?
Yes, I played soccer in my teens.
4. Do you compete in any sports as an adult? If so, what?
No. I’m not very competitive. I just like to move my body in as many directions as possible.
5. What is your favorite class to teach at EPIC and why?
My favorite class to teach would be the blast because I like to see the pain in peoples’ eyes!
6. What is your favorite class to take at EPIC and why?
My favorite class to take is a tie between Dynamic Core and Tone&Power!Core because it’s my strong point and T&P because I love kettle bells:)
7. What would we find in your gym bag?
Snacks (Fresh & diced fruit/nuts)
Some kind of foam rolling device (balls/cane/stick)
8. What are your top 3 favorite workout songs?